Covid-19 Update : Our Policy + Procedures
In order to keep doing what we do, here are some rules we have implemented since March 1, 2020. It is business as usual for us, meaning we adhere to the same Good Manufacturing Practices and protocols we have put in place to run our workshop since 2011, but with a few extra additions to keep ourselves and you safe and healthy.
- YES, we are open (and not going anywhere!), but only via shipping and local porch deliveries.
- We are family run business, thus we all live, laugh, love, eat, work, ride, play together.
- I am immunocompromised due to my autoimmune illnesses, so we have been extra careful, thus started our self imposed quarantine protocol at the end of February, which meant everyone in our household had to isolate with me. Bummer I know, but it keeps us all healthy in the long run.
- We started self isolating between home and work, which means not using any public transportation, going to gym, school, grocery stores (we use instacart for groceries), restaurants, movie theaters, etc.
- We do not allow anyone else in our manufacturing facility.
- We have been shipping orders every 8-9 days to eliminate entering the Post Office often and found a location where they allow one visitor at a time. However starting next week, we will go even further and have a non family member take all the orders to the post office for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We do not allow any (UPS or USPS included) pickups at our location during the pandemic, which means no one besides us enters and leaves our workshop.