I have purchased multiple products that I use daily but I really like the cacao bean body butter. It smells good and it really moisturizers my skin better than any other product I have used previously.
Cacao Bean Body Butter
I started with our fair trade organic Nilotica Shea Butter and folded in some of my yummy antioxidant filled Fair Trade + organic cocoa powder. End result, skin loving, tough weather beating, moisture adding whole body butter.
What I love about it :: I will fess up -- I am not into the typical wax/oil/water based creams. Here is why I created this product and why I have jars of it everywhere!
- Clean + Simple - I love the Cacao Bean because it is free from waxes and preservatives.
- Multi Purpose - That I can use it on my lips, face, neck, hair, hands, feet, body and my daughter!
- Versatile - I can add it to my exfoliators or conditioners to amp things up.
- Aromatherapeutic - I love chocolate, with a passion. So yeah, it is a huge plus to smell it without "eating" it.
- Long Lasting - Depending on the usage, a jar can last for months and all you need is a little to nourish your skin + hair.
Size: 4.25 net weight
Packaging: Glass jar
:: Ingredients ::
* (ft) Unrefined Nilotica Shea Butter, *Jojoba Oil, *Babassu Oil, * (ft) Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Absolute, *Neroli Essential Oil.
ft Fair Trade
I LOVE this body lotion. Feels so good and smell like my fav Chocolate cake.
Love this product. A friend gave it to me as a gift and I'm so sad to see it's sold out. When will it be back in stock? Hurry please.
I use it on my hair for moisture after washing or to replenish moisture during the week. It makes my hair soft, my ends are smooth, my curls are well-defined. Although I don't like the smell much and would like a bigger size jar, but it doesn't bother me since it gives me what I'm looking. for.
This body butter smells like pure cocoa heaven!! It has a rich true chocolate scent that lingers on the skin without ever being cloying- a hint of neroli perfectly brightens those chocolate notes. The consistency is ultra soft & creamy (not at all solid and require scraping like many natural body butters i've tried)- melting immediately on contact with skin into a plush oil. A tiny bit goes such a long way - which is great because using it all over feels amazing. The ingredients are absolutely superb & so elegantly simple. Super moisturizing in the bitter New England winter & will cause you to smell irresistible (seriously, it's cocoa aromatherapy). If you love chocolate you need this in your life.
I was SOOOO happy to see this back in the lineup of superstar products that Sevi makes! NOTHING is better for dry, winter skin than this body butter. PLUS, with the caffeine, there is a little more "toning" than normal around certain areas that need some extra "help" - if you know what I mean... I have given jars of this for gifts and everyone LOVES it!